1. The tower crane comprises a number of mast sections that are highly interchangeable. The elaborate structure makes it easy for mounting and dismounting.
2. The main support of the mast section has both end faces processed by the jig boring machine to live up to the required flatness of both ends and verticality of the whole mast section, thereby improving the overall performance of the tower crane.
3. The metal parts are jointed by carbon dioxide gas shielded arc welding to achieve a tough and reliable structure.
4. Product quality is further guaranteed by the advanced inspection devices, such as the ultrasonic fault detector and sound level meter.
5. A complete set of safe and reliable hydraulic jacking device is adopted for self-elevating. The tower crane goes up and down steadily and the lifting height varies with the building height. These merits make the lifting equipment ideal for high-rise construction.
6. The cargo boom with triangular cross-section performs with double lifting points. It features excellent rigidity and convenient installation.
7. The hoisting mechanism provides slow dropping of large load in position as well as prompt lifting and dropping for small load. Thus the working efficiency is significantly improved. The lifting speed reducer is purchased from notable
manufacturers to ensure that the tower crane works stably with low noise and high reliability.
8. Our self-erecting crane makes use of the single row four-point contact slewing bearing manufactured via advanced process by Hoesch Rothe Erde in Germany. This slewing bearing offers fine rigidity as well as excellent bearing ability of axial and radial tilting torque.
9. The slewing device comprises hydraulic coupling and planetary gear reducer, thus it enjoys high torsional capacity, high transmission ratio, compact structure, steady operation, and low failure rate.
10. The speed of the hoisting mechanism and the slewing device can be regulated by the winding wire motor and resistor to smooth the moving process and also prolong the serving time of the tower crane.
11. The components of electrical system are made by well-known enterprises in China and they are stable and reliable in performance.